EMMC PRO Hardware Features
In-System Programming as known as ISP
- It is the ability of devices to being programmed while installed in a complete system , rather than requiring the chip to be programmed prior installing or prior to being mounted .
ISP operations enables users to directly recover the complete data without removing the chip ( eMMC , eMCP, NAND ,etc.. )
Integrated Voltage Control
- All (I/O) levels will be detected automatically for the eMMC / Device Levels
eMMC Pinout / Connections
- D0 / DAT0 / DATA0 , CMD , CLK , VCC , VCCQ , GND
The more D/DAT/DATA pin connected the faster it will be .
Most eMMC devices are 8bit(s) ( D0,D1,D2,D3,D4,D5,D6,D7)
- Free Unlimited Technical Documents , Pinouts , Manuals Free Unlimited Mobile phone Dumps , Files resources
- eMMC Pro HW and SW is able to access the eMMC every part / partitions and zones so you wont miss a spot ! eMMC Pro is designed for Low-Level Operations and designed for Professionals not just a Simple Reader
EMMC PRO Software Features
- USER Area accessRead / Write / Erase / Format
- BOOT 1 AccesRead / Write
- BOOT 2 Acces Read / Write
- extCSD AccessRead / Write
- *GPP1 AccessRead / Write
- *GPP2 AccessRead / Write
- *GPP3 AccessRead / Write
- *GPP4 AccessRead / Write
- RPBM Read / Write
Direct Partition Access
- Accessing the necessary partitions save time and let you accomplsh the job in a short time.
Stop / Resume | Fail / Resume
- There are many reasons you want to stop on-going reading or you want to continue later .
Resume is such option let you complete the previous operations in future.
- 1 X EMMC Pro Box
- 1 X EMMC Pro Booster Box
- 2 X Cables
- 2 X Soldering Cables
- 3 X PCB